Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally back again

It has been even longer than I thought since I have posted on here. Lost my information how to get on and also a lot has happened since then, including a new position at work after 11 1/2 years. Anyway, thought I would see if I could get back to posting.

I have finished a LOT of projects since I posted here. You can see those at my photo sites. I am working on Witches Hollow from Primitive Needle right now and have it almost done. I have a LOT of projects lined up to do, most of which are BIG projects. You can the pictures of my projects by going to the my photo links at the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Fran....you have some beautiful stitching! Can't wait to see what you have done since your last post.

I can tell you like Quaker designs and your samplers are beautiful.

Welcome back...